How to Assign the Created Options to the Product
After creating options with detailed variants, you should assign the option you created to the product.
To know how to assign the created options please follow the below steps:
- Follow the same steps of creating a configurable product
- Fill in the required fields: Code, EN & AR Name, Description
- Then scroll down to “Product Setting“
- Click on the “Add” button and choose the option from the drop-down menu as illustrated in the below picture.
- Then Press on the “Variants” section.
- Click on “Generate“
- Start filling the required fields: Stock, Warehouse (default)
- Fill in the SKU field, then the Barcode field.
*Please Note: You can write the SKU and Barcode.
- Write a variant “Code” that differs from the product code.
- Specify the price of this variant.
*Example: XXL sizes are higher than Small Sizes.
- Click on “Create” button.
- Check the successful message as shown in the below picture.
Please Note: In case you will change the price of a variant, please don’t forget to scroll down and frequently press on “Save Changes”.
Now, you successfully created variants to your product option.