You can check the customers’ data from your zVendo dashboard. Just follow the below steps.
Steps To See Customers’ History On Your Online Store
- From your store dashboard, click on “Customers“
- Click on the subcategory named, “customers“. As shown in the below picture.
- You will see all your customers, their registration date to your online store, their status, their previous orders and all the actions they’ve taken in your online store.
- Go to a specific customer, from the Actions tab click on Show orders, you will be able to see all previous orders the customers had made.
- From the enabled tab, you can enable customers and turn guests into enabled customers.
- From the verified tab, you can turn guests into verified customers.
- From the eye icon, you will be able to see customers’ states.
- Also from the actions tab, next to the eye icon, click on the edit icon, you will be directed to a page where you will be able to see all customer’s information and you can also edit it.